Monday, June 2, 2014

Being a Beachbody coach

I receive messages all the time on how happy people are with my help "coaching" them. I can't tell you how happy it makes me that I can make an impact on their lives. Today, I received this message from a challenger of mine,

"Just a plug for Katie Blank.  She's an amazing coach!  I've lost almost 10 pounds with her and the program is sooooo easy to follow.  The big thing for me is, I don't have to cook a different meal for my family.  I feel so much better, have more energy, am sleeping better, am in a better mood...it's more than just losing the weight.  I actually WANT to work out (which is a big deal for me because I hate to sweat.)  All of this in a little more than a month with Katie.  She pushes me and keeps me accountable for what I'm doing.  I know that she's going to check in with me so I don't eat 152 cookies or drink a soda, and I work out because I know she's going to ask me.   This is the first time in my life that I've stuck with a get healthy program, and I think that it has to do with having to be accountable to someone.Do this with her!  It's the best money I've spent and the best decision I've made in a long time."

THIS IS WHY I DO WHAT I DO!

If you had asked me a year ago what I thought my life would be like now, I would have been very far off.  A year ago I was pregnant, fat (not just from pregnancy) and fitness had no place in my life.  I can remember thinking, "after I have this baby, what if I can't get thin again?" I actually started telling myself that it was ok if I was just a little overweight. A few weeks after giving birth, I decided to give ChaLean Extreme a try. This was the best decision I ever made.
Little did I know that this would change my life. I finished the program and was just shocked at how much weight I'd lost, but also a little discouraged at how much I still had to lose. I had a friend who was a beachbody coach and decided to join one of her team's challenge groups. I honestly knew nothing about them, but I knew that I'd try anything to get my body to a place that I was happy with.  So I did a P90X3 challenge group. These beachbody coaches kept me motivated, supported me and pretty much held my hand through the end of the program.  I can remember days where I really didn't feel like working out, but this group got me through it. 60 days later, I was at my goal weight. I honestly couldn't believe it.  
After the group ended I just kept thinking, "What if I could help people too?" After a lot of thought, I just decided that I needed to give it a try. The investment was small so I didn't feel like I had a lot to lose. I am so thankful that I took that leap of faith and joined. I am still on my own journey to get fit, but I get to support others while I do it. I don't have to "sell" anything. I just get to help people. Do things get sold in the process, yes, but I'm not a so called salesperson. 
I have this amazing opportunity to help against obesity! How cool is that?! I've been surrounded by positive, inspiring people who love to help others! So let me point out for you exactly why being a beachbody coach is amazing.
1. You are your own boss
2. Work when you want to and part time!
3. You help others live a healthier lifestyle
4. Financial freedom!
5. Work with positive, inspiring people.
6. You get a discount on all products!
7. It's only $39.99 to sign up! (How cheap is that?!)

If one through five don't make you want to become a coach, then #6 should. Did you know that you can be a coach just to get the discount? You wouldn't have to do anything, except make monthly orders for yourself. For example, if you drink Shakeology, you could become a coach just to get it discounted. 
I feel privileged to be a beachbody coach. This is just an amazing opportunity for you to make an impact on the lives of others and your own. You don't even have to be "fit". You just have to be willing to work towards your goals and you can share your experiences with others.
If you are at all interested in coaching, please fill out my form below. There is no obligation! I just want to share this wonderful opportunity with everyone! Who wouldn't want to do this?!
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.




No comments:

Post a Comment