Wednesday, August 20, 2014

September Challenge!

Every month I try to run a challenge group so that everyone has a chance to join when it is convenient to them.  September 2nd will be the kickoff for my next group.  For those of you who do not know what a challenge group is, let me explain.

A challenge group is a group of people who have COMMITTED to starting a workout program of their choice and following a clean eating diet.  The group keeps in touch by joining a closed Facebook group that I create.  Challengers are required to check in every single day!  This keeps you accountable for your workouts and eating!  I  (and my team) provide support and motivation for you, so that you don't give up!  Everyone starts together, and we all finish together.  I do everything I can so that you don't quit!  Everyone can share recipes and meal plans as well.

Do you have to pay for me to "coach" you?
Nope!  My coaching is FREE.  You are responsible for getting your program of choice (challenge pack) through me.  After you get your Beachbody program, I will add you into my group.

What do I need for a challenge group?
You will need to get what is called a CHALLENGE PACK.  This is a workout program AND Shakeology.  You choose the program and pick what flavor of Shakeology you would like.

What is Shakeology?
Shakeology is an ALL NATURAL nutrient dense meal replacement shake.  It is whole foods, dried and ground for easy digestion.  There are over 70 ingredients which each have amazing benefits for your body. You get natural proteins, Antioxidant superfoods, Adaptogens, Pre and Pro-biotics and Phytonutrient Super-Greens.  With ingredients like spinach, quinoa, Pea protein, Camu-Camu, Yacon root, Pea fiber, and Kamut grass, you will feel more energetic and healthy than before. 

How do you get a program through me?
CLICK HERE for a direct link to my website.  That's all you have to do!

What if I have no idea what program to choose?
Fill out my form  and I will contact you.  We can see what your needs are and I can set you in the right direction.  I've done a lot of the programs myself and can give you honest advice on all of them. 

Not sure if you're ready to commit?
That's ok.  You can create a FREE beachbody account that will allow you to get good information and start thinking about workouts and clean eating.  Just go here for Free Membership

I can't wait for my next group to start!  I have seen real transformations in people!  I'm a big believer in hard work and eating right to meet your fitness goals.  I don't believe in diet pills or fad diets.  I think if you want something you have to work hard for it!  If you want to make a change and share your journey with others than please contact me and I'll show you how you can make a change and impact others lives! There is a place where you can contact me on my home page.  I hope to see you in my next challenge group!

Photo: It's about that time again to get another group together! This is a Great way for you to get support and motivation to make a healthy lifestyle change. You'll be held accountable and get any help that you need. I've talked to some people who want to try a group, but are nervous to take that step and actually do it. If you are nervous, don't be. This is an amazing opportunity to become a better you! There is no judgment or competition. Just people supporting one another! I don't care what your fitness level is. So please message me and take that leap!

No comments:

Post a Comment