Friday, August 8, 2014

August Specials!

I hate making anything that is "sales" related, but Beachbody has so many great deals this month that I can't not tell you about them!   If you've been waiting to change your lifestyle, now  is the time to jump in and invest in yourself.  If you need that accountability to go along with your program, then there are challenge groups starting August 11th and the first Monday in September. 

Ok, so what are the deals this month?

1.  Body Beast!  Right now you can get the program for $39.90! This price is AMAZING! You can also get the challenge pack for just $140!  Remember, a challenge pack includes Shakeology ($130 value) AND Body Beast.  Check out the transformations from this program below.



2. PIYO - FREE SHIPPING on PIYO right now! 


3.  Brazilian Butt Lift - Get the program by itself for just $39.90!  I love this program!  It works your whole body, but focuses more on your butt.  It's tough and I love it! 


4.  FOCUS T25 - This is one of the most popular programs! The Challenge Pack is available for $180, regular retail price $205. You can get the body you want in just 25 minutes a day!  According to the CEO of Beachbody, this program will probably not go on sale again until 2015.

5.  The 10-Minute Trainer® Challenge Pack (available in English and Spanish) is available for $160, regular retail price $180.  Short on time?  You have no excuses not to workout with this program!  You only need to give 10 minutes a day!  Everybody has time for that!


Like I said before, I hate talking about prices and anything "sales", but how could I not let you all know about the deals going on now?!  CLICK HERE to shop for these programs :)  Contact me if you have questions about a program or just want more details.  I can always set you up in a challenge group with me so that you get that accountability and motivation that most of us need to succeed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment