Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ab Exercises

I've always wanted to have nice abs!  Who doesn't?  I've come up with a 21 Day Ab and Squat challenge that anyone can do.  You can do it anywhere at anytime (at your own risk of course!).  For those of you doing the challenge, here is how you do some of the moves.

Frog Crunches are like regular crunches, except you keep your feet and knees turned out. For regular frog crunches, keep feet and knees in the same position, and just place on floor.  For advanced, extended your legs out in front of you after each crunch.


Standing side crunches with weight...Ignore the crazy eyes from the camera flash!



Crunches

Flutters


Bicycles



Full Body Crunches
I had just done a really hard workout when I took these pictures so I couldn't lower my legs very far in the second picture.  To make it harder, lower them!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment